Negative Equity Sales
Northern Ireland’s Negative Equity Nightmare
The statistics for Northern Ireland householders in negative equity is a quite staggering 41%. The highest figure of anywhere in the UK.
Are you trapped in negative equity but need to sell your property?
- Are you trapped in negative equity but need to sell your property?
- Do you need to move or sell your home due to a change in family circumstances?
- Are you an investor struggling with historical property debts?
- Are you worried about the impact of rising interest rates on the repayments for your mortgage?
- Are you struggling to afford your mortgage payments and would like a way out?
- Are you a landlord with Tenancy problems and want to sell your property but worried about the Negative Equity?
- Have you over borrowed or over extended?
- Do you have problematic foreign properties that are in Negative Equity and do not know what to do?
What we can do for you
There are options available to you
- We help people sell their properties in negative equity.
- We will help you correspond directly with the lenders.
- Litigation action by lenders can be avoided.
- Credit rating can remain unaffected, which will improve the chances of securing future borrowing.
- Full & Final settlement allows clients to move on with their lives.